The Darkroom Annual Membership
€120 Waged / €100 Unwaged per annum
- 10% discount off certain Photography Courses
- 4 individual Darkroom Printing sessions (3hr per session) for €45 (€65 non-members).
- Discount on Photography Studio use. One session 3h is €55 (non-member rate €125).
- Free access to Professional Epson V700 film scanner (with prior booking)
- Reduced Rental of 5X4/Medium format and a selection of 35mm cameras/Super8 *see notes
- One to one critique sessions twice per annum.
- bi-monthly meetings with like-minded creative peers.
- Opportunity to apply for solo or group exhibitions as part of The Darkroom’s Exhibition Program.
- Your work features on our website + link to your website.
- Access to open plan hot desk workspace with WIFI & photo library (with prior booking)
- Access to all of The Darkroom events with first invite
Individuals can apply with an analogue or digital preference for same membership cost (with the option to experiment in both)
*NB: All members without prior experience must sign up for scheduled equipment induction workshops in order to avail of cameras, lighting equipment etc. Black and White analogue members must undergo/have undergone a basic introductory course in analogue Black and White Darkroom before applying for this strand of membership. (Link here)