The Darkroom Artist Membership
€120 Waged / €100 Unwaged or OAP per annum
- 10% discount off certain Photography Courses
- 4 individual Darkroom Printing sessions (3hr per session) for €45 (€65 non-members).
- Discount on Photography Studio use. One session 3h is €85 (non-member rate €125).
- Free access to Professional Epson V700 film scanner (with prior booking)
- Rental of 5X4, Medium format and a selection of 35mm cameras/Super8 *see notes
- Mentoring of 4\2hr sessions €185 (Non-Members €225)
- Featured in our member’s section on the website
- One free, one to one critique session.
- bi-monthly meetings with like-minded creative peers.
- Opportunity to apply for solo or group exhibitions as part of The Darkroom’s Exhibition Program.
- Your work features on our website + link to your website.
- Access to open plan hot desk workspace with WIFI & photo library (with prior booking)
- Access to all of The Darkroom events with the first invite
Individuals can apply with an analogue or digital preference for same membership cost (with the option to experiment in both)
*NB: All members without prior experience must sign up for scheduled equipment induction workshops in order to avail of cameras, lighting equipment etc. Black and White analogue members must undergo/have undergone a basic introductory course in analogue Black and White Darkroom before applying for this strand of membership.